Hello and Welcome to Music Bus!
Who are our Franchisees?
Our Franchisees come from all kinds of backgrounds including teaching and nursery staff, PR, accountancy, law, speech therapist, and many others. They all have one ambition in common; to achieve a flexible and family friendly work – life balance in a rewarding career whilst earning a good income.
“It suits me really well at this stage in my life, I can’t think of anything else I’d rather be doing”, Hannah, Sussex Mother of two boys, Hannah celebrated 11 years as Franchisee this Summer!
What are the qualities you need for this role?
The main qualities include a friendly and sociable nature, being good with children, confident, a good singing voice, and being very organised and conscientious.
Why Join Us?
We understand it’s a big step to take to run your own business, especially if you’ve never done it before, and one that none of our Licensees had taken before they joined us. We know the decision has to be right for you and at the right time in your life.
Here’s some of the reasons our Franchisees gave for joining us –
“I talked to a few companies about their franchise but after speaking to you I felt yours’ matched what I was looking for”
“I knew Music Bus from years ago when I took my son, we loved it, so when I heard there was a vacancy I jumped at the chance”
“I love what you do and the fact that you’re different to other groups and look after the parents in your social time, and I know you’ve been around a long time and feel confident you’ll help me make a success of it”.
Be confident with Music Bus!
Rest assured you’re in good hands, we’re now in our 20th year and know what it takes to help make YOU successful. You’ll have the confidence of an established brand behind you, with a proven business model that’s tried and tested and works.
We pride ourselves on our good reputation. We’re professional whilst also being caring and offering you guidance every step of the way as you start your business and build and grow.
Our friendly team at HQ are always at the end of the phone ready to answer your questions, we’re behind you all the way! You’re never alone, as part of a team everyone is on the same ‘musical journey’ albeit a different stage.
- A flexible License agreement. Instead of a long 5 year contract it’s 1 year and then renewable, year after year. We understand it’s hard to know where you’ll be in 5 years so our agreement is for 1 year but renewable, year after year. The initial cost of the License is only paid ONCE at the outset , you have the freedom to review the agreement after one year, and every 12 months after
- The low start up cost means it’s a business you can afford. Music Bus gives you the complete package but at a competitive price making it accessible. It’s the perfect low cost, low risk business opportunity for mums and dads.
- No previous experience is needed as full training is provided.
- Our progressive curriculum has been carefully designed by a fantastic team including a musician, child psychologist, play expert and parents. It’s highly regarded by experts and loved by parents and children. It covers every early stage of a child’s development from birth through to starting school.
- Music Bus classes are an hour long, the first half is the music workshop followed by the social and refreshment time. This sets us apart from many other groups who’s classes are shorter with no social time. This time is so valuable; it gives mums the opportunity to chat, share experiences, support one another and make new friends
To find out what the Music Bus Franchise package includes click here
Find Out More
If you love kids, love music, and want to be in charge of your own family-friendly business earning up to £500pw or more, working part time during school hours click the red button to drop us a line or give us a call on 07943 864278