Music Bus provide fun and lively music classes for 0-5 year olds through weekly parent and child classes, nursery sessions, parties and events. Established for 17 years, we’re known for our exciting fun and lively music classes thousands of children enjoy across the UK, and now in Europe and the USA.
Are you looking for the ideal opportunity to combine work, family life and be your own boss? Then read on.
If you love kids, love music, and want to be in charge of your own family-friendly business earning up to £500 per week, or more, working part time during school hours, then the Music Bus license is for you.
It’s the perfect low cost, low risk business opportunity for mums, dads and those with the right attributes, no prior experience needed as full training is provided.
See what others say about us…
Who are our Licensees?
Our Licensees come from all kinds of professions including teaching, nursery staff, PR, management consultant, accountant, lawyer, speech and language therapist, and band leader. They all, however, have one ambition in common and that’s to achieve a flexible rewarding family friendly career and make a good income.
“It suits me really well at this stage in my life, I can’t think of anything else I’d rather be doing”, Hannah, Sussex, Mother of two boys, Hannah celebrates 10 years as Licensee this Summer!
Why Join Us?
We understand it’s a big step to take to run your own business, especially if you’ve never done it before, and one that none of our Licensees had taken before they joined us. We know the decision has to be right for you at the right time in your life.
Here’s some of the reasons our Licensees gave for joining us-
“I talked to a few companies about their franchise but after speaking to you I felt yours’ matched what I was looking for”
“I knew Music Bus from years ago when I took my son, we loved it, so when I heard there was a vacancy I jumped at the chance”
“I love what you do and the fact that you’re different to other groups and look after the parents too in your social time, and I know you’ve been around a long time and feel confident you’ll help me make a success of it”.
Be confident with Music Bus
- Rest assured you’re in good hands, we’ve been in business for over 17 years, and know what makes you successful. You’ll have the confidence of an established brand behind you, with a proven business model that’s tried and tested.
- We pride ourselves on our good reputation. We’re professional whilst also being caring and offering you guidance every step of the way as you start your business and build and grow.
- Our friendly team at HQ are always at the end of the phone ready to answer your questions, we’re behind you all the way!
- You can feel confident knowing that you’re running your business within the law and have all the necessary legal documents required in order to operate.
- You’re never alone, as part of a team every person is on the same ‘musical journey’ albeit at a different stage. This means our more experienced Licensees are ready to offer first hand advice in our private Facebook forum, even before we can!
What are the Benefits of the Music Bus License?
One of the great benefits of joining Music Bus today is the wealth of experience we have gathered over 17 years which has shaped our classes and our business model and we can pass these important benefits on to you.
The benefits include –
- A flexible term License agreement. Instead of a long 5 year contract it’s 1 year and then renewable, year after year. We understand it’s hard to know where you’ll be in 5 years time, so instead of the 5 year contract that many companies offer, our agreement is for 1 year but renewable, year after year. The initial cost of the License is only paid once at the outset but you have the freedom to review the agreement after one year, and every 12 months after.
- The low start up cost means it’s a business you can afford. Music Bus gives you the complete package but at a competitive price making it more accessible. It’s the perfect low cost, low risk business opportunity for mums and dads.
- No previous experience is needed as full training is provided.
- Our progressive curriculum has been carefully designed by a fantastic team including a musician, child psychologist, play expert and parents. It’s highly regarded by experts and loved by parents and children. It covers every early stage of a child’s development from birth through to starting school.
- Music Bus classes are an hour long, the first half is the music workshop followed by the social and refreshment time. This sets us apart from many other groups who’s classes are shorter with no social time. This time is so valuable; it gives mums the opportunity to chat, share experiences, support one another and make new friends.
The Music Bus License Package
The Music Bus License contains EVERYTHING you need to start your children’s music classes in your area
- Exclusive area where you have the sole right to run as many classes as you choose, including nurseries and parties
- Fantastic set of equipment including all the puppets, props, instruments, storyboard, puppet bag and a whole lot more!
- The library of Music, Songs and Lesson Plans
- ProfessionalTraining including up to the minute Social Media training by Mike who runs a social media marketing agency
- All PR, advertising templates and promotional support
- Ongoing support, guidance and the members forum
- Step by step guide to your business
- Complete A-Z Operations Manual
- Social media tools
- License Agreement
All you need in one Big Box!
The Music Bus License gives you everything you need all in one BIG BOX! You get to start your own business but with all the support and guidance of a successful proven brand with 17 years experience behind you.
“Your Success is our Success, so we’re keen to do everything we can to help support you to make your business work!” Founder, Helen Turner
How much does it cost?
We’ve aimed to make this an affordable business for mums, in particular, to take advantage of, and have therefore kept the price low. The Music Bus License costs just £2,495 and represents tremendous value. There is a ‘fixed’ monthly management fee which means you can budget ahead, knowing your outlay well in advance and are assured of ongoing support. With no huge franchise fee at the outset and only paying a low fixed monthly fee, this is an affordable business you can achieve!